023: [Type 5] A Conversation with Dan Miller – Author of 48 Days to the Work you Love

What does it mean to live FULL CIRCLE in your work? Dan Miller knows that a great majority of helping others comes from looking inward first! He believes that the way to have confidence about proper direction in your life comes 85% from looking inward first and the other 15% of it is application! 

On this episode, we'll explore:

  • Dan's wisdom and insight into his organization–48 Days Eagles
  • Time Management for Dan as a Type 5 
  • Dan's new awareness of FULL CIRCLE living through Head, Heart, and Gut

About our Guest:

Dan Miller, President of 48 Days LLC, specializes in creative thinking for increased personal and business success. He believes that meaningful work blends our natural skills and abilities, our unique personality traits and our dreams and passions. Dan is active in helping individuals redirect careers, evaluate new income sources, and achieve balanced living. He believes that a clear sense of direction can help us become all that God designed us to be.

Dan is the author of the New York Times best-selling 48 Days To The Work You LoveNo More Dreaded Mondays and Wisdom Meets Passion. He has been a guest on CBS’ ‘The Early Show,’ MSNBC’s ‘Hardball with Chris Mathews,’ Moody MidDay Connection, and the Dave Ramsey Show. Dan has spoken at the White House Christian Fellowship and is in high demand at national conferences speaking on aging and changes in the workplace as well as at universities and churches.  Over 130,000 people have subscribed to his weekly newsletter, his 48 Days Podcast consistently ranks in the top 3 under Careers on iTunes, and the 48Dayseagles.com business community is viewed as an example around the world for those seeking to find – or create – work they love.  Book Dan to speak or check out 48 Days products at www.48Days.com.

To connect with Dan Miller: 

Thank you for listening to the podcast! We've hit a milestone in the past couple of weeks with our audience and it's because of faithful listeners like you! 

If you're newer to the podcast or the Enneagram, welcome to the journey! Make sure to go back to visit these episodes to learn more about your Enneagram Type, Harmony Triad and moving FULL CIRCLE!

Feel free to submit a question for the Enneagram In Your REALIFE Podcast with the subject: “Question for the Podcast” to [email protected]

To discover your Enneagram type and Harmony Triad, here are a few tools:

Connect with your host, Teresa McCloy on:


 Work with the REALIFE Process®:


About Teresa McCloy:

Teresa McCloy is the creator of the REALIFE Process®, an Executive Business Coach, and an IEA Accredited Enneagram Professional who helps entrepreneurs, business owners, and leaders discover and live out their best REALIFE! She has worked with clients from all over the world to help them bring clarity to their REALIFE and joy to their REALWORK!

Enter your email to receive the FREE
Enneagram in your REALIFE Typing Guide