Doing What Matters Podcast

Are you ready to live from rest instead of rush? Join me each week for conversations, stories, and practical wisdom from people doing what matters in their personal and professional lives.

This is an invitation to do life differently through rhythms, routines, and practices that help us live the life God has for us.

Subscribe to the Podcast on Apple Podcast

023: [Type 5] A Conversation with Dan Miller – Author of 48 Days to the Work you Love

48 days dan miller guest May 29, 2019

What does it mean to live FULL CIRCLE in your work? Dan Miller knows that a great majority of helping others comes from looking inward first! He believes that the way to have confidence about proper direction in your life comes 85% from looking inward first and the other 15% of it is...

More. . .
Enter your email to receive the FREE
Enneagram in your REALIFE Typing Guide